A Freebie, and 4 new kits.

Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm terrible, aren't I? I just go AWOL without warning, and then you guys all feel like spanking me, don't you? (hmmm, on second thought, maybe I just do it for the spankings, what do you think?)

Aaaanyway, I debuted at SBG on September the 1st, and I've been having a blast! It's been such a wonderful experience, I'm thrilled to have my Studio open! Plus Megs is there to hold my hand, which has been a major help!
And I kicked it off in the best possible way, with 3 (yes, THREE) spanking new collabs!

The first one with Megs (none other than the flergs, as my husband would say) is called Squeeee!:

I went a tad overboard on this one, and made 7 additional alphas, available individually or as an 8 alpha pack:


Then I teamed up with my friend Nicole, of the Sugarplum Paperie, and thought people might enjoy a glass of Chilled Wine:

Finally, my friend Franziska Altmann and I got together to bring you some cardboard-y goodness in the form of Free Spirit:

BUT, that's not all! After all of these collabs, I went out and made a kit of my own, brand new - Kiss and Tell, debuting today at SBG:

and then I just had to go and make a matching Kiss and Tell freebie for you guys:

And, because it's been so long since I've blog, here's a coupon to pick up Kiss and Tell with a 20% discount:

The code is KissingGame (in case the image decides to go missing).

Whew! I really shouldn't go this long without blogging, I'm exhausted just by the sheer length of this post!

8 scraps:

Scrap-A-Holic said...

Love your new kits, they are awesome. Thanks for the freebie, really appreciate it so much.

Anonymous said...

Love those lips! Thanks for the freebie. Congrats on your new store - good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great freebie!

Mumure said...

thank you so much for these lovely freebie :))

amymom24 said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great kits! Thanks for the freebie!

Unknown said...

This is too cute! Thanks!

TerriM said...

Great new kits and thanks for the freebie. Hugs and aloha!! (terri - hawaii)