Collab with Melissa Bennet and some bittersweet news

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fresh in the store, and 20% off for today only!


http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=677&cat=0&page=1







This was the easiest kit (well, half kit, to be honest!) I have ever made, it practically made itself! I love the bright fun swatch I spanked out of Melissa too!

Here's what you'll get with Toxic Pop:
- 8 Solid Papers
- 3 Solid Gradient Papers
- 9 Patterned Papers
- 1 Birdie
- 2 Butterflies
- 2 Buttoned Paper Wheels
- 3 Buttons
- 1 Cluster
- 2 Cluster Frames
- 1 Doodled Flower
- 3 Flowers
- 6 Frame Wraps
- 4 Frames
- 3 Gems
- 3 Journal Tags
- 1 Journaling Piece
- 4 Knotted Ribbons
- 1 Mat
- 5 Page Wraps
- 4 Ribbons
- 1 Rubber Band with Hanging Stars and Hearts (with and without holes)
- 1 Staple
- 1 Swirl
- 5 Swirl Stitches
- 3 Torn and Curled Hearts
- 3 Torn and Curled Stars
- 3 Alphas

Don't forget, 20% off for today only!

And on other, bittersweet news, this will be my last release at Sunshine Studio (althought I will still be around to spank everyone there ). My ES store has just closed and my store at Sun will be open until the end of the month and, after that, I'm psyched to anounce I'll be selling at SBG along Megs! Can I get a squee?

11 scraps:

Anonymous said...

OOOh, I'm so excited for you. SBG stuff takes up the MOST space on my hard-drive. LOL. Congrats!! The kit is gorgeous!! Gotta get that one. Awesome job.

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new store! Love the new collab too. I'm debating on whether to buy it today or put it on my Kaboodle list for later.

Elaine said...

Congratulations!!
Love the new kit, great colors

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Love that collab it is stunning! Congrats on new store!

jaye said...

As always Miss Monica I just love this kit and your colour choices.
Putting this one on my wish list for sure.
I am so happy for you and this opportunity. Glad you will still be around Sun to keep us in line ;)

Sandra said...

YAY Monica, congrats on the store at SBG!
I almost died when you said this was your last kit...and your shop at EL was closed...and that you'll be at SUN only this month....I thought, whatttt, is she leaving the digital world???????
LOL

Cyndy said...

Congratulations on your new store! Your kit is gorgeous too!

Unknown said...

Ohhh wonderful stuff!!!

Congrats on the new store! Great!
Tfl Manu

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE that kit!! When I saw the kit over at SSD, I immediately got it!! Congrats on your BIG move!!

Anonymous said...

wooHOOO congrats girl...CANNOT wait to work with your designs *giggles* Love your stuff!

Jenna {aka: Sweeet -- Studio Crew}

Unknown said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SBG!! I'm sorry to see you leave Elemental, but SBG is the BOMB!!!