Love Actually - At last!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

First of all, and before I give you your well-deserved freebie, I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all the lovely comments you left me here on the blog. They made me feel so appreciated, I got a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

I ended up missing my son's party at the park, that was one of the worse days for me. Now I'm at the point where the pain is completely gone, as well as the infection, but I'm not 100% out of the woods yet, because my eardrums are still sort of glued inside. I'm under strict instructions to chew a lot of gum (!) and blow my nose often, even if it's dry, to help make my eardrums pop and, if all goes well, that will be the end of it. If all goes less than well, though, they'll have to do a kind of small surgery, or so I'm told. Here's trusting in the power of the almighty chewing gum!

On other news, I am planning on having a CT Call - probably a CT Challenge, to borrow the idea from my fried Flergs - in the near future, I just need to get a few things back on track.

Now, finally, here is Love Actually:


Enjoy your freebie!

64 scraps:

Unknown said...

Beautiful addition to an awesome kit! So worth waiting for! Glad you are feeling better and I hope you continue to do so! Thank you!

Lynn said...

Better late than never... and from what I see, SOOOO worth waiting for!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

glad you're doing a little better. Thank you for the kit!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful addition to the gorgeous kit. Thank you, and take care of yourself so you can be well ASAP. Being sick is such a bummer.

Andrea said...

Good to hear that you're feeling a little better. Hope your ear infections clear up. Geesh! You must've been in some horrible pain! Take care!

Thanks for creating this beautiful kit & sharing it!!!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

So glad you're feeling better! And this kit looks like it was worth the wait. :) Thanks!
I'd LOVE to hear about your CT call, but I know Flergs had some negativity come her way when she did her CT competition, so you may want to ask her about it (I hate that someone was rude to her and wouldn't want the same to happen to you). :)

Lau said...

WOW. I love it.

Keith Shaw said...

Thank you so much!! They are all beautiful!! So glad to hear that you are on the mend!! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Your part was well worth the wait. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Wow the wait was worth it. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work. Smiles Debbiejw

Anonymous said...

This was absolutely worth waiting for! So glad you're better - and thank you for an awesome addition to an already fabulous kit!!!

Karen M in FL said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. This are so beautiful. Even sick you did great work.

Amber Leigh said...

WOW hope the chewing gum works! Your part of the love actually kit looks amazing! Thanks!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh I am sorry you missed your son's birthday, it is terrible to be so sick! glad you are feeling better and hopefully the ears will POP! :) (YIKES, even that sounds painful)

This is beautiful!! Thank you so much :)

Brittney said...

So gorgeous!! xoxo

Claire said...

Love the papers and elements. tfs

Kim said...

Love the designs!! Just wanted to tell you that I've had two ear infections in the past 4 months. Neither time was fun, so I feel your pain. It took about a month for me to get my hearing back completely. I hope it goes away quickly!

amymom24 said...

Thanks so much, and am glad you are feeling better. That was a long and scary illness! Glad you are on the mend.

StarSraps said...

I love this! So worth the wait! Glad your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you. It's beautiful! Hope you're feeling better real soon...Renee

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY worth the wait! Glad you're on the mend! Thanks!

verabear said...

Your part looks absolutely lovely! Thank you so much. Goodluck with the chewing gum 'therapy' and hope you won't need that surgery. :) get well :)

nancypinct said...

Yes, this was well worth the wait! Beautiful papers and wonderful elements! Thank you for this very nice gift and I am so glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, fingers crossed that the gum works. Thank you so much for this absolutely fabulous kit ♥

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're feeling better and I keep my fingers crossed for those magical capacity of chewing gum.

Thank you very much for your beautiful addition to that awesome kit.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! this is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Jessica Dixon said...

thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! It was well worth the wait! I am so glad you are feeling better...and I hope your ear gets better too so you dont have to have any surgery, small or not!
Thank you again!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scrap kit.
Thank you for sharing it.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're ear is doing better and hope the gum helps. Maybe try making yourself yawn would help as well? I'm sorry you had to miss your son's birthday, but in the long run it was better that you took care of your health. Fingers crossed that you wont have to have surgery.

Thank you so much for the gorgeous part of Love Actually. You did an outstanding job. :)

Shell said...

Glad to hear you're doing better. Thanks so much for your portion of this great kit. Man now Ive gotta study up for a challenge so I can try out for your ct lol. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful - thank you! Hope the gum cure works!

Cindy

Tamm said...

YOur addition is a wonderful addition to the collaboration kit. I hope you truly feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and well worth the wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Muito obrigada, o kit é sensacional. Kisses

Telma Pereira

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for this free kit. It is so pretty!

Victoria in Oklahoma

Jill said...

These look great. Thanks!

Hope you're feeling better!

Sus said...

amazing! thanks for the gorgeous kit!

Faith said...

I love this! Thanks so much for all your hard work. I find your designs are so incredible!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Monica, this is GORGEOUS!

I've gotta snag it! Shooting you an email right now btw :)

Unknown said...

Oh, Baby! Wow! These were certainly worth the wait! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hope you will be 100% very soon; you have a lot of friends out here in cyber space.
Hugs,
Liv

Anonymous said...

Well worth the wait Mel, this is beautiful, thank you so vry much:)
DIGINAN

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for your beautiful contribution

Meg said...

I could not have imagined a more lovely kit, at all, in my wildest dreams. The papers are amazing, the elements are amazing, the wordart is so cute... I admire your creativity immensely. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your designs with us!!!

Laurie said...

Thank you! I can't wait to get started.

Anonymous said...

Very well worth the wait. Thank you for making such a beautiful freebie, even though you were sick! We sure appreciate it, continue to get better, we'll all send you "huggies" like my little girl says. :0)

FaithInBirth said...

glad you are feeling better. This is so lovely! Thanks for making it!

Rona said...

thanks for the kit! It's GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been 'through the wringer'! Missing your son's party must have been such a bummer! Hope you recover well - here's to the power of chewing gum! Thanks for sharing with strangers all around the world!

Sha said...

beautiful kits. thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an amazing kit. Thank you so much for sharing!

Angela said...

What a DARLING kit! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us!

danis alias beginner said...

thank you for this kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! So pretty.

grambie said...

This addition is just so beautiful as it draws your attention to the intricate designs within its structure. Love those fabulous floral patterned background papers along with the so interesting shapes included in your elements. This is my first time to visit and I had an enjoyable time. So nice to meet you. Thanks for this fabulously designed kit. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful kit! I was about to download the march kit and saw that I hadn't even known about the February one! So I checked breathlessly to see if your links were still active and am so happy that they are! Thank you! Now my connection is so awful that it's downloading at 33 kbps. Ugh. I have cable. I hope your ears recover completely very soon!

CalvaryGirl said...

Grabbing this late but thank you so much for sharing your talent :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this kit on Ellie Lash's blog and rushed over to see if it was still available! I'm so glad that it was! It's gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your time and wonderful talent with us! Your designs are truly beautiful! Thank you again!

rsb said...

love this! downloading now thanks:)

Brenda said...

Thanks - this is beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous kit! I can't wait to play with it. Ear infections truly suck, I hope the chewing gum part works for you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful creations. God bless you always.

j O y C e said...

so so love the papers!!its worth the eyebags!!hahah.
tnx.
xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thankyou :)