Important Announcement

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi everyone!

Before I get on with the post, I'd like to thank everyone for your amazingly warm comments to my share of Love Actually. You probably have no idea, when you click that little button, how cherished your comments will be, but they have honestly made my day. I read each and every one of them, both here on the blog and on 4Shared. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I wanted to let you all know that I have changed my design name. When I started this blog, I did it with the blog name "mgl Scraps", but I was posting under "Jester's Tear". The nick "Jester's Tear" is very dear to me, it's been my nick ever since I have had an internet connection, and I'm very proud of it. So, when I got onboard Scraphead, I chose to be listed as "Jester's Tear". That seemed to cause some confusion, and I have heard that more than one person couldn't find me because they were looking under "mgl Scraps". And, well, my logo does say "mgl Scraps", so I have figured I should stop confusing everyone, LOL.

So, my design name is also "mgl Scraps" from now on! I'd love your thoughts on this, did you even know I was under "Jester's Tear" at the store? Did you go looking for "mgl Scraps" and couldn't find me? Or am I just confusing everyone further?


On other, completely unrelated news, I got my hubby into digiscrapping! And, let me tell you, he was bit by the digiscrapping bug lightning fast! He already has a blog and everything, you can go visit him at http://moonscraps.blogspot.com . How awesome is that?

7 scraps:

amymom24 said...

WOW, a digiscrappin', bloggin' husband? Do you have some sort of magic spell you can pass along? LOL

verabear said...

I take it that you and your dear hubby each have a computer right? Otherwise I could imagine you'd fight over whose turn it is to scrap or blog! hehehehe :) I'm going over there now...

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

Honestly, I'm pretty new to scrapping (since Dec 07) and I've always made the connection that you are Jester's Tear... never really realized it wasn't obvious lol! I'm kinda quiet amongst the chaos at DST, but I've seen you there and have always recognized the names together as 1 person (if that makes any sense lol) Maybe because I stop by here a lot and get your newsletter too, so I always associate you to both names. I haven't had a chance to DL your share of Love Actually due to some puter issues, but I wanted to say thanks and tell you how gorgeous it looks! Can't wait to play with it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it (especially since you have been so sick!) it's really appreciated!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Jeannette

Anonymous said...

I just think it is AWESOME! that your hubby has gotten the scrappin' bug - I just visited his blog and he has some REAL talent, I just love his newest LO! Congrats on winning him over! So glad to here you are doing better!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your hubby's layouts. He is doing an amazing job. I wish my husband would join me!! Alisha

Moon Scraps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's great! I can barely get my husband to look at the pages I've done! Excellent work!