My first ever grab bag! Plus QPs, a new kit and... a FREEBIE!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yup, I've been wanting to make a grab bag ever since I started designing, and I finally did! Exclusively at Sunshine Studio Scraps:Available for a limited time only (June-27th to July 3rd), this is my first grab bag ever.


Inside you'll find 9 as of yet unreleased products and a little bonus, all for $3!

Note that the coupon does not work on the grab bag!

Then I have some Quick Pages made out of Cinnamon Breeze by the lovely and talented Franziska Altmann (also exclusive to Sun Studio):

And, finally, exclusively at my Elemental Scraps store, there's Neon Tantrum, my latest kit:

Also available as separate elements and paper packs.


Finally (whew!) here's the coordinating freebie!

40 scraps:

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanisDelusions said...

Monica, I have so many plans for the goodies in that bag! It has some seriously awesome stuff!!!

Amy Roswick said...

Love, love, love that kit! Have to go grab. But in the meantime, that gorgeous freebie will tide me over. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love your new kit! thanks for the addon freebie!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!

Unknown said...

Monica, my goodness! I thought there was a typo in the newsletter! No one is going to believe how much you have included in this grab bag. I'm downloading mine now and i can't believe it! I'm on pins and needles waiting for it all to get on my drive so I can do some serious play!
Thanks!
Liv

Unknown said...

Loving that kit!! Superb!! Thanks for the sweet freebie!

verabear said...

What a beautiful new kit, thank you for the freebie :) I am tempted to look in your grab bag and GRAB! hahaha. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new kit! Thanks for sharing your work!

janedoe said...

wow, this freebie is awesome monica...just checked out your neon kit at ES today and it's amazing...love all the bright colours.

Mieneke van der Salm said...

Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 01:25am, NY 03:25am, UK 08:25am, OZ 06:25pm]).

Christie said...

WOW!! Thank you! Absolutely awesome! :) Amazing how much is included in this!!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous freebie. I'll be sure to check out your grab bag!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Woo Hoo thanks so much

brazelmama said...

what a great kit and such a awesome freebie- thanks so much!

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, AWESOME job...I love it. Your blog is outstanding too. I will have to stop by more often to check things out. Thank youf ro sharing and AWESOME KIT and Quick pages too!

Melinda said...

Thanks for sharing. The colors are awesome.

Just Me..Patty said...

Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing what is in the grab bag.

Anonymous said...

thank you :)

Yin said...

wow, gorgeous kit! I've not been here before, will look around more. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place you have. So glad I stopped by. TY for the freebie. It is very much appreciated!

jaye said...

thank you thank you!! It all is so great and wonderful and bright and so Monica :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... it's great !!! Tanks !!!! Mella

Yari said...

Than you so much. It's great!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic thanks so much!

Mari

Lori Johnston said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! Looks beautiful!

Lisa said...

Beautiful kit and I LOVE the colors!! Thanks so much for the awesome freebie as well!

Cindy said...

I love the colors in your new kit. Think it's going to be a "must have" for me. Thank you for the freebie. :O)

Mammacole1979 said...

Thanks for the freebie and love the new kit:)

Julia said...

Thank you so much. It's great!!!
Hugs, Julia ;)

cherylzyx said...

thank you!

Sabine said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you for the add-on freebie :)

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow just found you!
Your designs are awesome!
I just may have to go and pick up your grabbag!

Shannon Marie said...

I love the colors and everything. I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

ladybug987 said...

Your grab bag is absolutely wonderful! I am so thrilled with the lush colors. Thank you.

Heidi said...

WOW!!!!! Thanks so much! This work is just fantastic!

AMAZING!

Donna Espiritu said...

thank you, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit. love the strong vibrant colors. Thanks for the freebie.