Obsession: the Album - Thank You Flergs!

Sunday, March 2, 2008


You will seriously not believe these quickpages! They were made for me by my friend Flergs, and they turned out so awesome that it took me a whole day to garner the willpower to close them so I could get them uploaded to the store! I really like both my Obsession and my Obsession AddOn kits, but Flergs' talent just took them to the next level, and the result is this Obsession: the Album.

Available in the store now, just click the preview and you will be taken there. Oh, and you can take advantage of Scraphead's 20% off sale too, just use the code in the post above!

5 scraps:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Very pretty blog!!!

Jeanann said...

I really like your blog and the albums are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

oh wow those are some awesome QP's... LOVE em

Lilja said...

These are really beautiful! Love the album!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Humm... what to do for a layout....