And the winners are...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

So I went and enlisted the aid of my soon-to-be-10-year-old, Apolo, to draw the 10 winning names out of a hat - literally a hat, I love hats! - thinking he'd find it fun. Er, right. He drew 5 names, then ran off to play Halo! I had to call upon the hubby to draw the remaining 5, lol!

Aaaanyway, here are the 10 winners:

...Drumroll please...

Winners of any one Dreams in Colour Kit of their choice:

Jan
Shell
scrapperscircus
chigirl
Kelly
lydia
txbubbles
Karidan Kaye
Nancy
Kim's Scrappin'

And, of course, the Grand Prize Winner is...

.

..

...

Jessica Dixon


Winners e-mail me at jesters (DOT) tear (AT) yahoo (DOT) co (DOT) uk to claim your prizes!

Thank you all for entering, this was fun! I don't want anyone to leave empty-handed, though, so everyone who participated and didn't win, drop me an e-mail as well and I'll send a little something your way! ;)

3 scraps:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! I can't believe it, I actually won! I've sent you an email with my request. Thank you to whoever drew my name out!! :)

Nancy said...

Whoo-hoo!! I'm so excited to win such an awesome digi kit!!! And it's all because of Jessica Dixon that I found your blog!!! Thanks again!!! Nancy...

Anonymous said...

W00T!!! I won - YAY! Thanks so much!
Thanks a ton!
Mellisa