I've been tagged!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ellie Lash, overall sweet person but Evil on Tursdays at 3pm, tagged me, so here are my answers!

1. Four jobs I have held:

♠ Handing out flyers for a computer store on the weekends when I was 15. Vasco happened to work at the afforementioned computer store. ;)
♠ Making books and flyers at a graphics company.
♠ Making more books, flyers and logos at an advertising agency
♠ Graphic Designer at yet another advertising agency

2. Four movies I could watch over and over:

♠ Annie (Yes. Seriously!)
♠ Love Actually
♠ Harry Potter (any of them, even though I'll complain endlessly and compare them to the books
♠ Hook

3. Four places I have lived:

♠ Lisbon (Campo de Ourique)
♠ Amadora (On the outskirts of Lisbon)
♠ Lisbon again (Bairro Alto)
♠ Massamá (On the outskirts of Lisbon)

4. Four TV shows I like:

♠ Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman
♠ Journeyman
♠ Tru Calling
♠ Ghost Whisperer

5. Four people who email me regularly:

♠ My husband
I'm stuck at just my husband, actually, no one else does it regularly! Everyone else either calls or we talk through forums and mailing lists.

6. Four favorite foods:

♠ Chilled Dessert (the kind that my mom and aunt make)
♠ Marzipan
♠ Pistaccio Icecream
♠ Chocolate Cookies
Does anyone notice a pattern here? ^^

7. Four places I’d rather be:

♠ Just one: living back in Lisbon, but with the same house I have now

8. Four people I’m tagging:

Allie
Shell
Shel
Bethany

2 scraps:

Anonymous said...

I love all those movies you listed! I really could watch Love Actually over and over...

and sing over and over too!

All I want for Christmas... is you you ....

Unknown said...

Ok, Ok, I've blogged!!
LOL
Shel