Full Circle Line - Kit, QP Album and FREE CD Album

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hi everyone!

It's late, and I'm tired, but I'm sooooo happy with everything I have to show you!
I have been wanting to create a retro 70s disco kit for so long now, and always kept postponing. Then, finally, when I wasn't even trying to make it happen, it did! And thus, Full Circle was born!



Then the amazing Franziska Altmann made me this gorgeous Quick Page Album, consisting of 12 12x12" Pages @ 300 dpi.



And, for a limited time only, you can get the CD Album for free, if you purchase both the kit and the QP album.






Here are some LOs by my wonderful CT using Full Circle:

Layout by Vasco, aka Moon Scraps, aka THE Hubby


Layout by Jeannette, aka Lady_Grundlefunk


The kit is also available as separate Elements and Paper Packs





AND, if you're still not satisfied, you can get a matching freebie called Circle Line to boot!


Whew, that was a LONG post!

15 scraps:

Anonymous said...

Great looking kit! Thanks for the freebie sampler.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit, Monica! And I love, love, love those QP's! Gorgeousness!

Cindy said...

What a fun looking kit!

Anne C said...

What a wonderful kit and lovely LOs.

I really have to take a closer look at this!

Amanda said...

Cool kit. Lots of bright colors. Lots of great stuf going on with that kit too!

gabs-art said...

lady, thank you so much for stopping by at my blog!

what should I say: I am absolutely impressed about your awesome work and yes: I would love to ct for you!

please email me: elmorya@gmx.de

Jeanann said...

love the new kit. the peace sign is sooooooo kewl.

movefearlessly said...

gorgeous kit!

Michelle said...

What a great kit. I can't wait to work with it.

ScrapShana said...

Beautiful new kit, and awesome added bonus with purchase!

DawnMarch said...

What a cool kit! I love it!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Great kit! I always love seeing what you Sunshine Girls are working on!

The Duchess said...

I LOVE this kit, it looks so awesome! sudden inspiration comes to me like that sometimes too! Something will be on the backburner for a while, then suddenly its a huge kit! how funny!

FreebieFinder said...

This freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Thank you,
Emily

verabear said...

Wow that's really beautiful, the QPs and CD album too! :)