My Secret is Out... With a Freebie!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Finally, I can reveal my secret! I swear, I am so happy and excited that I have been squeeing and bouncing all over the house!

i have become the most recent designer at Scraphead! Can I get a SQUEE?

These are the products I have in the store (if you click on any of the images, they will take you directly to that product in the store):





Both Obsession and the Obsession AddOn are available as full kits or as separate paper and elements packs. Oh, and did I mention all my products are S4O friendly?

Then I have these Commercial Use texture packs. None of my Commercial Use products requires credit.







Wow, you've made it this far in my post? You certainly deserve your freebie! Here you go:



mgl Obsession Freebie Papers and Elements
mgl Obsession Freebie Blue Alpha
mgl Obsession Freebie Pink Alpha

Hope you enjoy it!













Pssst! You're still here? Then I'll let you know I have another little secret, one that involves freebies! ;) Keep your eyes on the blog!

10 scraps:

Gina.Maria said...

Took me a while to find the comments! Eek! Congratulations! Yea, You! Your stuff is great and you deserve to do well.

Tiffani K said...

awesome stuff! I definitely snagged the freebie

Demetria said...

Very Nice... thanks so much!

Demetria

Michelle from MD, USA said...

You are a fantastic designer. The ladies at scraphead should be squeeing too! Congratulations & thanks for sharing your wonderful talents.

tajicat said...

Congrats! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

LindaJD said...

This is Wonderful!! Great news you certainly deserve the recognition..Many thanks for the Gorgeous gift too, good luck and I hope all goes well

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Squeee!! (Whatever that is hehe) And thanks for the cute freebie :)

Anonymous said...

Squeeeeeee!

I'm on the Scraphead CT and am doing digital backflips. I'm SO happy you're in the store. In fact, I just posted my first layout (in the Scraphead gallery) with your Obsession kit and add-on. I fell in love with your designs from the Whimsical Wonderland collab kit and have been hoping you'd land in a store soon. Prayers answered!

Again, WELCOME!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! and thank you so much for the freebie

verabear said...

Thank you! The kit looks awesome :) congrats on your store!