Colour Your World Competition!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi people!

I've been awfully silent lately, but I intend to make up for it today with a mega competition! We'll get to that in a minute but, first, let me show you my brand spanking new collection, Dreams in Colour. It will be in the store later this week, and I had a blast making it!





















Each kit will be available both as separate paper and embelishment packs (as shown above) and as full kits. They will also be available in a single purchase as the Complete Collection. If you choose that, not only do you get to pay less (obviously!), but you also get this exclusive bonus, not available anywhere else:




Now for the competition: 10 people will win the "Dreams in Colour" Kit of their choice. Erm, yeah, that means if only 10 of you sign up, you're guaranteed to win, lol!
Then, there is a grand prize: one lucky person will win the entire Dreams in Colour collection, meaning all 10 Kits plus the special bonus. Remember, you can only get this bonus when you buy (or, in this case, win) the entire Collection.

What do you need to do to win these? It's quite simple, actually: I have just enabled newsletter capability on my blog. Do you see that little box on your left, the one under "Subscribe mgl Scraps"? Well, that's what you need to do to win one of the 10 DiC kits, just subscribe to the feed and then leave me a comment letting me know that you subscribed, what your favourite colour is and how it inspires you to scrap.
I have the feed set up to only mail out when I post something labelled "announcement", "competition", "freebie" or "new products", so don't worry about having my LOs delivered to your inbox!

To enter in the grand prize competition, you need to blog about it! Yup, it's as simple as that, make a post, let everyone know about your favourite colour, and then link people here to mgl Scraps, so that they can enter as well! No blog or site to post from? You can post in forums then, but only if the forum rules allow it, and only in the appropriate place. Please don't go off spamming people on my behalf, lol!

After you have linked here, you need to get the link to me, either by leaving me a comment here or by e-mailing me at jesters (DOT) tear (AT) yahoo (DOT) co (DOT) uk with your name and link.
I'll keep tabs on who is coming from where through StatCounter and, by the time the products hit the store, the person who sent the most people over here will have won the grand prize.

I shamelessly lifted the notion of the "subscribe my newsletter and blog about me" competition from the lovely Kylie Banks over at Phaunt Actions. Go pay her a visit, she has a new forum up and running, and it's just a wealth of knowledge waiting to be discovered!

31 scraps:

Web Designz by Kristi said...

YAY! Love the competition! I'll get the word out for you too!

Monique said...

Great competition, very creative! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Great idea! I just subscribed! Without a doubt, my favorite color is purple. It seams that all my absolute favorite pictures get scraped in purple somehow!

ChrissyW said...

wow those kits are SO eye catching!

Anonymous said...

I signed up. I love the Blue and Brown kits. Can't decide. The colors
are all fabulous.

Shell said...

Ok so I don't fight fair I love them all hehe. I'll send you tons of chocolate lol Great job on all the colors. Totally love them all but blue is my favorite, but I love them all! Thanks

Shell said...

Oh yeah I signed up but I have you in my blog reader anyway lol.

Anonymous said...

Love the competition idea! Definitely in on it! I visit your blog almost daily and always love seein the new things.

As for my part: my favorite colors are mostly earthly tones, so most of my LO are usually a muted green/brown/maroon. I am a simple individual and appreciate the smaller things in life - namely my ferrets, most of my LO are either of those or my BF. I have no children - yet (someday) and so my ferrets take up the place of my kids! These kits you are offering? Can't wait to get my hands on a green one!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great rainbow of kits, i think i would enjoy the white kit, so versitile, and not many designers make white elemetns.
boxjamm@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I just subscribed!! I love all colors in the same day, each day it seems like one of them is the best!! But I´d have to say that for inspiration WHITE cause it´s so peaceful!! White goes well with every feeling!! Can´t wait to start scrapping with your white kit!!!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your kits are gorgeous. My favorite color is blue and it seems to give a calm feeling to photos such as my last layout.

Amanda said...

I subscribed! I can't choose jsut one color! I like the white, black AND blue in a 3 way tie.

Anonymous said...

Wow some fantastic beautiful kits!! I signed up!! :)

Anonymous said...

I linked you on my blog!! here is my blog link! http://jessicadixon.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun competition. I just subscribed to your feed. My favorite color is either yellow or purple. I go between the two. I think they are both really happy colors - they make me feel good!

Anonymous said...

I've just subscribed.
Great competition. It's hard to choose, all colors are so beautiful. But if I have to choose I pick yellow. It's so sunny and warm. It makes me energetic to scrap.

Unknown said...

Hi! Pick a color? You had to make it tough, *laugh*.
I love green. All shades, all nuances. I love taking nature pictures, so I love scrapping with green!

Unknown said...

Oops forgot to tell you I subscribed!
Shel

Unknown said...

Hmmm..tried to send you my link through your email and it keeps bouncing; I'm probably doing something stupid, considering it's 4:25 a.m. here. Anyway, here's the blog post about the contest, and my name is Shel Franz.

http://phenomenal-webmistress.net/blog/?p=612

txbubbles said...

I just subcribed, I love this service! Now I never miss a thing from my favorite blogspots. My favorite color at the moment is pink. I have a new granddaughter, so she and pink inspire me to scrap a lot of girly pages.

Karidan Kaye said...

I have signed up!! I am a blue and brown girl!! everything that I like it seems to be lately is blue and brown... I painted my bedroom, my sons nursery, 3/4 of my sons warobe (opps)!!! I am loving it!!

Nancy said...

Hi, I just subscribed and WOW, your kits are amazing!!! And when it comes to colors, Blue rocks my world!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what an awesome competition! Okay, I subscribed to the feed! Boyervillescraps at gmail dot com.
My fave color is Orange. I think it has so much energy and vitality.
I blogged about the contest as well, check it out at boyervillescraps dot wordpress dot com!

Yay!

Unknown said...

Hi, I love these kits they are ALL so beautiful! But I have to say that purple is my favorite color, and I use it in all the scrap pages that I possibly can. LOL Will post about your contest tommorrow, will be back to let you know when I do. :)

Unknown said...

Oops I forgot to tell you that I've subscribed for your newsletter, as well. :)

Xandra said...

hello! what a fantastic idea! i signed up for your newsletter and i also put up a little post about your new kits check it out here http://xandra-a84martin.blogspot.com/

Xandra said...

oh also i think my fav is green-it goes with just about everything, and its the color for new life, fresh starts, i love your kits they are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I just subscribed to your blog. My favorite color to scrap with is purple. I just love the color.

Brittany said...

I just subscribed! Brown is my favorite! Great idea - these would be perfect for a project I'm starting!

Unknown said...

I subscribed!!!
My fav color is BLUE.
I dont wear blue clothes neither do I have many furnitures or things in blue. But I love the blue ocean, blue flowers, the sky and when I see a blue layout I always stop and look at it more than any other LO in other colors. I also prefer to use blue papers added with elements in silver or white. I think it has something to do with me being Finnish.....lol.
Lately I have being fascinated of pink - Im a grandma to a 8 month old adorable baby girl - Ina.

Now I have to go and put a link to your blog.....tihi

Hugs
Carola

Carola said...

Linked to your blog, but too late and too "small" to have anyone running your way :(

Hugs
Carola
http://fwts.blogspot.com/