Beginnings

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I found this photo of me and Vasco (hubby) holding Apolo when he was such a tiny baby, and I just knew I had to get it scrapped. I have precious few decent photos of Apolo at this age, because I never allowed anyone to use flash, for fear of hurting his eyes, and no one had a good enough camera to take good shots without it.

Then, somewhere along the way, my layout turned into the first page of a bragbook I hope to make, probably all of it using Nicole's Film Noir papers as a base. Aren't they gorgeous?

In addition to the Film Noir paper, I used the flowers, frame, cardboard tag, alpha and paper tear from her Summer Sorbet Elements Pack, and the photo corners and clear plastic tab with paper are freebies on her blog.

Got any CC for me?

1 scraps:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! He was such a cute baby, too :)