Sometimes I really hate paypal!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Grrrr! Yup, I just had to say it, I hate paypal!

Weeds and Wildflowers is on sale since Friday, and I had my heart set on getting the beautiful Believing in You paper pack, element and alpha pack and add-on, by Gina Marie Huff, at a great price.

I have used paypal in the past, but they've changed the rules since then, and it simply won't accept virtual credit cards created with our portuguese secure system, MBnet, which is simply completely idiot, because MBnet automatically locks the requested funds in your account and acts, for all intents and purposes, as a 100% safe Credit Card. Argh!

So, I e-mailed Weeds and Wildflowers but, while they were really nice and sympathetic, there was nothing they could do. I think I'm sending paypal an e-bomb!!!

On a far less frustrated, much happier note, it's my birthday!!!, so expect freebies from me later today!

2 scraps:

Andrea said...

That sucks!! I would be mad too cuz that's a cute kit! So sorry. Hope you have a Happy Birthday! (found ur site from ellie lash)

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's great!