mgl 28 - part two

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First of all let me start by saying I was overwhelmed by your comments and birthday wishes, they made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D I had a lovely birthday, thank you!

I almost didn't get part two ready today - hectic day, up to and including the possibility that my oldest son has fractured his arm playing football (soccer for all you americans), we'll know for sure tomorrow when he gets X-Rayed. It was a pretty strange fall, and there was a respectable amount of bleeding, but his skin didn't break, so it's all on the inside of the skin. Painful looking, and the fact that it's his left arm doesn't help at all, because he's left-handed.

Anyway, enough rambling, here's mgl 28 - part two for you. There is still more of this kit to come during this week, so keep stopping by the blog.

As always, I would love - no, let me stress that for you, I would LOVE to see any layouts created with it, so if you use it, don't be shy! Also, leave me a comment and some CC, I love it too!

Edit: I am so sleepy that I just did the stupidest thing: I went to upload part two to 4Shared before coming to write this post, so that I could save some time. Clever, right? Yup, but then I wrote the whole post, went to the 4Shared window to grab the link, and realised I had forgotten to actually press the "Upload" button. I could seriously spank myself!

6 scraps:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Thank you SO much, this is adorable. You pick the best color pallates and of course happy belated!

Anonymous said...

thank u! love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

absolutely wondeful!!!
I loved this kit!!
As soon as I have a LO ready I´ll show you!!

verabear said...

Thank you for part two! :)

tracy said...

thank you very much. love the colors.